Based in Boulder, Colorado, Gold Source Labs is dedicated to providing cutting edge nutritional products and unmatched customer service to our valued customers. We’ve already built a reputation with thousands of customers for our incredible customer service. Our premier brand of products is made from the highest quality ingredients, which are manufactured in pristine conditions and stored in climate controlled warehouses.
3. Collection of your personal information: We may offer certain information or products on this website which will require you to provide us with limited personal information about you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, telephone number, and address). You may decide not to provide your personal information to us, though we may not be able to provide you with access to such information or products. Access to some pages, such as our coupons page, may also be also tracked by Google.
5. Cookies: This website may utilize cookies and sessions to provide you with certain functionality. Cookies and sessions may be used to distinguish you as an specific user of this website. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
6. Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about such things as abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
7. Use: We may utilize your personal information to: provide you with the services and information that you have requested; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) whereas you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget any required username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your inquiries and communicate with you; and customize your website interface in accordance with your preferences.
9. Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed by them.
10. Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please reach out to us through our Contact page. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); should we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
The Gold Source Labs website has been developed for the purpose of providing information only. It does not provide specific medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care for any particular individual. If you have a medical emergency or have health questions with regard to a specific health issue, please contact a physician or other qualified health care provider. Under no circumstances should you regard anything you have seen or read on this website as the proper consultation, diagnosis and/or treatment for your particular issue. The information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products we sell here are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.